One of our favorite bowl meals is the Super Bol from Fresa’s. And the star of that bowl is the spicy Pickled Cauliflower, also known as escabeche.
It’s crunchy, flavourful, and has a kick of heat! Our inspired version is easy to make and requires just 9 ingredients. Let’s do this!
How to Make Pickled Cauliflower
- Add cauliflower, jalapeño, habanero, garlic, and lime juice to a glass jar
- Heat vinegars in a saucepan (we like to use a combination of distilled white vinegar and apple cider vinegar for ideal flavour)
- Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve
- Pour vinegar mixture over cauliflower, making sure to completely submerge the florets in the vinegar mixture
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour (or longer for more intense flavour)
We hope you LOVE this pickled cauliflower. It’s:
& SO delicious!